Australian Rock history and legend continues to live in the present day with new ranges of modern and innovative amplifier designs by Strauss. It can be seen on stage at many major music events across the country and use by many notable Australian artists. The stunning Strauss SRT-15 15 Watt Valve Combo Amplifier has many features to offer. It is a single channel amplifier with Reverb and Tremolo. It features two Ruby Tubes EL84 output valves, two Ruby Tubes 12AX7 preamp valves, and is fitted with a high quality Eminence 10’’ speaker. The top panel features dual inputs, volume, tone, speed, intensity, and reverb controls, as well as an on/off switch.
The Strauss SRT-15 has been designed with versatility, from the serious gigging musician to the bedroom rock and roll star. With the abilities to keep up with the rest of the band while on stage or can be kept at home as your practice amp. The tonal landscape of the SRT-15 ranges from deep shimmering ambience to dirty low down blues, the tonal possibilities make the SRT-15 the perfect amp for your studio as well; whether you are a professional or just a home recording enthusiast, the SRT-15 will be able to satisfy your recording needs.
· Output Power Rating: 15W RMS @ 5% THD
· <60mV (Volume and Tone @ 0)
· <90mV (Volume and Tone @ 12)
· Input 1: 70dB (± 6dB), all controls @ 12
· Input 2: 64dB (± 6dB), all controls @ 12
· Maximum Input Signal: 500mV RMS @ 1kHz
· Tone: 30dB @ 10kHz
· Speaker Specs:
· Eminence 10" Speaker
· 20W, 8ohm
· 1.35" Voice Coil Diameter
· 25oz Alnico Magnet
· Preamp Tubes: 2 x Ruby Tubes 12AX7
· Power Tubes: 2 x Ruby Tubes EL84
· Size (H x W x D): 44.5cm x 52cm x 30cm
· Weight: 13.25kg
"You can get your own Strauss Guitar Amp HERE."